Monday, May 10, 2004

Another great weekend of beer drinkening and guitar playerning!

This was a particularly notable weekend of both - I had the supreme pleasure of joining Bobby, Julie and Hazel Brightenstien and a bunch of their really groovy friends (and their children) for a super-duper outdoor back yard patio jam party on Saturday, it was soooooo fun! We had a modest crowd of party goers all of whom were people I knew, most of em' Phoenix goers, movers and or shakers. And the beer was fabulous, some kind of Hopus Maximus I think - really yummy and dark and, uhm, hoppy. And, there was a rope swing to which the kids just loved, I liked it too it was fun to swing out over the sidewalk and the fire-hydrant! Wheee! Second only to the beer and the fine company, we had a really great set of jams with Brett 'Cleveland Slim' Beutera and Adam Hoopengardner and the rest of the Burning River Blues Band. Yep, good company, good beer and kickin' jams what more can I guy possibly ask for on a Sat. night? I leave that question un-answered at this time however ask me later about my Sunday afternoon, which I spent drinking beer and cleaning up the back yard - mothers day indeed, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment