Monday, June 07, 2004

Open Mic Underground Cleveland!

Jim Snively continues to run a 'hopping' (pun intended) Open Mic at McNamaras, I shot a few pics. last time I was out there and here they are:

Here is Jim while doing his thing:


Here is one of Joe and a few Hopping Beers:


Here is a pic of Neal Woolbright (with a nice blue sky behind him) taken out at the Enclave gig a couple weekends ago:


============= other news item ===============

Tim Fry will join me at the Enclave Friday 25th of June!

We expect really nice weather and an even nicer crowd - I am excited about this gig with Tim, we haven't had a chance to really sit down and JAM together at the Enclave since last, uhm, I dunno its been awhile (several months) since we played together out there - it's going to be real jammy, so you better git in there on the 25th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment