Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Frances Bean Cobain at 15


Oooh, looks like F. B. Cobain has grown into a well dressed, high heeled, high fashion model. Fascinating. She looks terrific - I hope she can hang onto the ropes REALLY tight, you know what I mean, uhm, off balance behavior runs in her family tree....I am a huge Nirvana fan and I had almost completely forgotten about Frances...and now here she is....my own daughter is only a few years younger than the Bean and also born in Seattle...when I lived in Seattle and worked as a tour guide for Argosy Cruises I always made a point to mention to the cruisers to look for the house (among the many similiar looking huge mansions) just above and along the shore of lake Washington where Curdt had blown his brains out...it always seemed important to mention the house as we floated along past it...strangely, I never did visit the house myself, or Curts park, however, I will always remember the front page of the morning paper the day after Kurdt's body was discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment