Thursday, July 02, 2009

What I have been reading....

I like to read. I read tons of books, although I don't make it all the way from front to back, every single page, all of them. No, most of them I read either in chunks or until I get bored or stuffed full of the subject matter and need to move my ADD fueled 2009 mind along. The books you see listed on the right there are ones I have been looking at recently - and of them FLOTSAMETRICS is a stand out. Some funny stories, the writing is fluid and not typical dry science writing, and some of it made me laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, I have often wondered who reads those books. So now I know! I love to read, too, but my list is full of fluffy feel good stories, and an occasional gruesome murder. I heart fiction!!

    ReplyDelete