Friday, September 04, 2009

Facebook

A few long lost-ish kinda friends have shown up on Facebook recently, so I went ahead and joined, although I really don't want or need yet another 'social network' kinda thingamajiggy to waste my time on. I have not been keeping up with my web site, and low and behold my domain has expired - so if I don't pay up my site will not be found. Sigh. I suppose I will cough up. Anyhow, I am a few draws behind the Mega Millions, going over to the Beer Store here in a minute to get a couple tickets and a beer or two. Got a new full time job gig, it has been interesting so far but I think it might get 'old' really quickly as I have so been around this 'horn' before and the pay is a little lower than what I am used to - although it could be that if I work my 'ass off' I could get into another aspect of the business that I would like better. It's a long commute for as much dough as it is - sigh - can't complain I guess since I was going broke. Anyway, off to the beer store!

No comments:

Post a Comment