Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Spending too much time tweaking and twiddling around with both the Steve2 MP3 site and the Steve2.net home page

I suppose that’s part of the reason that I had put the creation of those two sites off for as long as I did, I just knew that they would be time consuming. I dearly want to see everyone I know visit the pages everyday, all day long, I want one million hits, is that too much to expect? If I am to continue to pour time and effort into managing the content of the pages, then I need all my friends and associates to support the effort by reading the page and sending email to me indicating that they are doing so (gawd, I am soooo anal) . I suppose my enthusiasm for daily content updates will inevitably begin to wane, but for now it’s just fun to change the pictures and add to the blog.

=================
If you have not done so, please visit the MP3 site soon in order to listen to the newly recorded version of ‘Snuggly Places’ because it’s good. I just submitted the song for review today, so it’s going to be a couple of days until posted to the page. I thought about adding it to this site, but I want yawl to visit the ‘official’ MP3 site for the ‘official’ MP3 files, huh, that’s why I pay for the service. Well, shit, the premium GOLD service is not at all expensive like 5 bucks gets server space for over one hundred songs – I dunno seems kinda cool for right now anyway, I get all excited about stuff like that. I would just love to see my MP3 site with a 1000 visits logged into it.
=================


So, is anyone really reading this blog thing? Lemme know if yar.

No comments:

Post a Comment