Saturday, September 11, 2004

So, you might know from previous "PS" entries (I usually have a PS entry of some kind on my home page) that I have had this very interesting audio interview with Audra Kubat stored on my PC hard drive for a few weeks now, and I am in need of a secretarial service of some kind, because I want to have it transcribed 'professionally' - the last interview I transcribed took a long time. Until I get the interview transcribed (assuming I ever do get it done) I have extracted a couple of really pretty songs from the bulk of the interview: "Rainbows and Butterflies" and "Lost to You" were both recorded mono at my apartment in Lakewood during Audra's September visit, she explained "Rainbows and Butterflies" as one of the first songs she wrote and "Lost to You" as one of her most recent - heh, pretty juicy interview material, dontcha think?? I don't know if Kubat has much recorded 'bootleg' material out there, well, if she does then here is something new to add to her bootleg history!!! (PPS: Sept. 14th I have pulled the link to these two MP3 files for now, both files have a very obnoxious overdriven spot in them and I don't want to blow out anyones headphones - I might try to 'doctor' the waves up a bit and re-post them later. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment