Monday, December 27, 2004

Here we are post Christmas and Pre-New Year and everything is pretty mellow, which is certainly one of the ways "I like it" (just generally speaking) and I am still not sure what to do for the Big New Year Event, I have a few options to consider, not the least of which is go home and hide, heh, what you think I am kidding? I have an outstanding traffic ticket for the heights, so I should pay that this week before I even think about going up to the GROG SHOP for the big new years bash featuring "Moon the Giant", and "The Matt Gerovac Implosion" and "XELA" as well as "Hip Hop with Poetic Republic"- sounds like a "really big shooow" to me but I am not even sure I will be going out that night.

THE TINY LISTING OF OPEN MIC EVENTS:

There are a few new OPEN MIC NIGHTS around town, the most recent event I have heard about is Open Mic at Capsule Bar 13376 Madison Ave. in Lakewood 216-CAPSULE hosted by "The Kid with the Long Hair" and he can be reached at starvationarmyzine@yahoo.com

Xela is currently hosting these Open Mics:

Sun. 8PM Cafe Europa rt. 84 & rt. 91 in Willoughby 440-943-8914

Mon. 10PM The B-Side Lounge Coventryyard Cle. Hts. 216-932-1966

Tues. 8PM Phoenix Coffee Detroit Ave. Lakewood Ohio 216-226-4401

Jim Snively continues the highly successfull and well-attended Monday Night Open Mic at McNamara's Bar just around the corner from Don's Lighthouse where the Shoreway runs into Lakewood - if you need specific information about this event, feel free to contact Jim at his number 216-409-1011 he answers his phone and he is a super pleasant fellow to speak with

And, well, thats about that - if you have an open mic event let me know about it I will ad it to my tiny listings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment