Thursday, December 30, 2004

Gosh Dang! I think I have met the ULTIMATE WEB DESIGN GODESS OF ALL FREAKING TIME!! Ok, I haven't actually met her, like, in person or anything but my buddy Casey C. who is a web sauve individual living in Seattle - he sent me a couple links and, gee, this is some HOT SHIT - the designer is Jordan Stone and her partners are probably various, her home page is sofake.com and here and here are a couple of links - this design quanta is gonna stone you, prepare yourselv, this is the some amazing stuff. I mean, gee, I really like it - i have sent Jordan a couple of emails trying to explain to her how in awe I am - I am not sure if I can succeed to communicate with her, I got some weird email in return from her 'robots' hmmmm. ... so anyway check out the links and the site work and leeme know what you think.

Oh, what else, I got my tracks from Strangelove - fresh from the Strange Night - they sound damn good, you know, I am pretty good, not like a GOD OF SINGING or a GUITAR GOD or anything but, heck, I am good you know really pretty good I think I am anyhow, aren't I??

And anyhow Adam Probert and Strangelove Recording capture THE BEST FREAKING ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUNDS IN CLEVELAND OR MAYBE ANYWHERE ELSE EVER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE period. .. hurry and go see him and record yourselve AND DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!! GO NOW whataaya waiting for there, cmon, git on wit it -


So, we (Adam and I) have already scheduled, tentatilvey of course - STRANGE NIGHT II - yup, what's that? You want to know that exact date? No, you cannot know it yet - soon though. It's all in the works, and your gonna love it. Strangely of course.

I gotaa go pee, so, later.


No comments:

Post a Comment