Monday, January 03, 2005

Uhm, hmmm - Jordan Stone answered my email, HE answered my email - the lady featured in some of his site design is his wife! So, someone is the godess. Coolness that he answered me. What else, oh yeah - I have heard Kaki King, she honed her acoustic guitar style on the subway platforms in NYC - check her site out - she is at HOB this Thusrday and tickets are "ONLY" almost 30 bucks - ouch. Geesh though, what some girls can do to a dang acoustic guitar, it's almost unbelievable.

Audra Kubat updated her webblog - she is in NYC busting her ass - nice to see something from her, I have been wondering. I cannot wait to hear her new album!! Well, I suppose I will have to wait. She is at The LIving Room end of this month.

The Musicians Friend is now duping CD's for a couple cents over a buck a piece on 50 or more and they have this cool web interface that allows you to design the CD face right online. The printing is thermal, good quality on a silver CD. Coolness.

And, hey, I finally have my own copy of the recent Cats On Holiday CD recorded 98 percent live downtown at Wilberts - I will be listening to it ASAP.

I watched some of Storefront Hitchcock last night, Robyn Hitchcok live in a storefront downtown NYC. Cool.

Well, I am at work i better actually do some work.

G'bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment