Thursday, July 07, 2005

Boating Beer and Babes

Went boating again today with my cousin Warren Wilson, at Harmony Bay on the North Shore of Lake Superior - REAL nice! We went fishin' and I caught a friggin CLAM, geeez. Anyhow, the water is warm, the air is fresh, and there are many MOOSE crossing signs! I've been playing my little Stela Guitar, it sounds great. Went to an open mic at a nice bar here in Soo - LopLops. Sweet artsy bar joint. Nice people.

Anyhow my uncle Bill is still here, he is talking about going out West again this weekend - he has a huge comfy camper truck vehicle.

I might see my friend Audra on the way back stateside, I am not in a real big hurry to get back to the states side of the lakes, its just soo nice up here (wink).

MOre later - sorry no pictures. Just cmon' up here when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment