Sunday, August 21, 2005

From Cleveland to Dallas (and points in between)

long storey short: A few days ago I began to experience a kind of identity crisis of sorts and so packed my car and left Cleveland and drove down to Cincin OH and spent the night in a Motel Six. It was bland. Next day I drove to Mammoth Cave Resort and spent the night in the cute-est cabin with wood floors and - oh, it was sweet, the cave is huge, biggest in the world, 375 miles of cave, nice and cold, good hiking, the Green River is pretty. Then I drove all the way to Little Rock Arkansas, stayed in a Howard Johnson, very boring, watched Lord of the Rings (I briefly 'dated' Howard Shores daughter - I just thought you ought to know that - I dont know if Howard Johnson has any daughters - heh) Then drove from there to Dallas today - nice long hot drive, I am here now. More later. Sorry no pictures, but hey, thats life.

No comments:

Post a Comment