Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back in CLE !!


I am back in Cleveland, have been for several days now. Hmmm, I guess it's been only about a week back in town here. I started a new job, at least part of the reason I left Dallas was for this job in Cleveland - and, as most of you know, at least 'part' of the reason I had gone to Dallas in the first place was for a job. And in fact I did get to Dallas and I spent a couple of days at that job and it was just not for me, I missed my friends and my family here in CLE and I had a job offer here that I could not afford to let go of. So, I had been staying in a long term hotel kinda place in Dallas, and I had even scoped out the town for potential living situation - had met with a woman who was seeking a roomate for her high-end downtown apartment - when - wham - just like that, I decided to instead split the whole scene in TX and return to CLE town. And I am glad I did, because I like my new job here and I am spending time with some very special people (my daughter among them). So, there you go then.

I dont have too many electronic pictures from my travels this Summer, however, here I just happen to have this picture of me standing at the mouth of Mammoth Cave Kentucky wearing a Miranda's Moon T-Shirt...heh

No comments:

Post a Comment