Friday, September 09, 2005

Summer 2005

My first official night back at the helm of the Wed. Night Open Mic. at UCA was quiet. However, it WAS a really nice night so we had the mic outside. Jeff Guhde showed up as did Richard. Richard played a very low key set of various 'movements' from his opus 'Gods Vs. the Devils'. Jeff G. will be at UCA for a full evening this Friday (tonight). Hmmm - WRUW is having the big live music shindig this weekend, SAT, and Mirandas Moon will be playing. That same day UCA has ELLERY for the evening. Today I finally firgured out how to start receiving PIX from other verizon phones - very cool - if you want to send me some sweet pics from your phone please do so, I would LOVE to have any photos taken at OPEN MIC EVENTS around the town - send em to: 2164093275@vzwpix.com - included here is a sweeeeet pic of myself and my girl taken on her phone, we took this one in front of the general store in Peninsula, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment