Wednesday, October 05, 2005

UCA in OCTOBER and Open Mic Events

Once again I seem to be running late in posting the OCT UCA music calendar to my web and of course I am late getting it out to the mailing list, these latenesses are directly attributable to the fact that i DONT HAVE A FUCKING COMPUTER right now...heh..well, I have one at work but when I am at work I am suppose to be working, on you know, WORK things. And anywhay I dont have my calendar in front of me at this moment or I would post it now...soon..for now:

TUESDAY SONGWRITER CIRCLE AT RIDERS INN W/ JIM SNIVELY - This is a really nice place, a woodsy late 1800's ish room and house, it's sweet and peacefull and it's got a great bar and it's a bed and breakfast, they have a big dinning room, its just real cozy and we had a nice songwriter open mic there lat night with Jim Snively. Take note that this event is NOT every Tuesday. Call ahead if you need the scoop:
Rider's Inn
792 Mentor Avenue
Painesville, Ohio 44077
(440) 354-8200
ridersinninfo@yahoo.com


OPEN MIC AT BELLA DUBBY ON SATURDAY NIGHTS - Bella Dubby is in Lakewood on Madison, owned by a nice husband wife team, it's really cute - open space, coffee, beer ON TAP and they are trying to get the open mic rolling.
Bella Dubby Gallery (13321 Madison Ave, Lakewood)

OPEN MIC TONIGHT AT UCA!!!

SEE YOU ALL SOON GOTTA GO PEE REAL BAD AND THEN NEED TO GET FRESH AIR AGHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment