Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A West Side Starbucks Open Mic?? Could it be ... real?

Ok, the guys and gals at the trendy-ish Starbucks in Rocky River tell me they have obtained some kind of a 'live music license' (your guess is as good as mine - sounds really corporate and serious - I have no idea - but Starbucks IS into the very serious side of the Music Business after all) and they are now hosting an Open Mic - whaddaya know bout that!

OPEN MIC AT STARBUCKS ROCKY RIVER
19555 Detroit Rd.
Rocky River Ohio
44112
440-356-1760
Every Thursday from 6:30 until 9


Since this place is near where I am 'living' I will prolly check it out.

Oh, and hey, if you take any cool OPEN MIC photos with your camera cell phone you can send em to me at my cell phone number (catch me around for my number I dont wanna post it here) and I might post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment