Friday, March 10, 2006

STEVE2.NET AT THE ENCLAVE FRI MARCH 31

STEVE2.NET AT ENCLAVE IN WILLOUGHBY FRIDAY MARCH 31 9-11PM:
I haven't played out at the Enclave in downtown Willoughby for a long time, but when I called over there they seemed to remember me right away, so that's gotta be a good thing, right? I have not decided wether or not I will bring an opening act - I played for a couple hours last night at the Starbucks in Rocky River and felt real good about my song list/set list, so I may just tackle this one all by my lonesome, on the other hand, it might be more fun to put on more of a show with at least one other act....hey, you tell me what you think!

EMAIL NEWSLETTERS IN MY BLOG:
Some of you may have noticed that I am re-printing or re-publishing, in my blog, the email newsletters that I get from songwriting friends in CLE - sometimes I may not make it perfectly clear at the top of the article that it's not my voice your reading, however, I have taken note of my own foible and will start to make it clear in the tops of the articles that I am reprinting an email newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment