Friday, June 02, 2006

JUNE IN CLEVELAND

Hi folks! You might notice I changed my blog template, and I know it needs customization, I will get to it ... what's been going on in YOUR life? I hope that yer havin' as much fun as I AM! What kinda fun have I been havin'? Well, let me run down a little list for you here:

WHAT I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO:
I have been listening to LUCA MUNDACA and NATE MILLER and WINTER TOOK HIS LIFE among other things ....

WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING:
News papers mostly, not much book reading right now.

It's been really warm and muggy in Cleveland this week, I have been riding my bike and walking around town, visiting the Phoenix Coffee Shoppe - they are trying to expand into a space upstairs of the shoppe, it's going to be real nice, I hope they can get the funds together to do the expansion. They have a CD coming out (thanks to Gary Hoopengardner) that they will sell to raise some money ... there are several local artists on the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment