Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SUMMER SOLSTICE OPEN MIC

Hi Folks and Folkies! I hope your getting out of work and getting your butt outside ASAP during these sweet pre-summer days of sunshine and moonlight (we just had a nice full moon this past Sunday) - I have been, and since I am living in Lakewood I am less than 2 miles from the MetroPark entrance and I just dash home, change, and usually just ride my bike right down into the park for some riding. It's great, I love the park, and I love SUMMER! And here it comes - the first day of Summer (and the LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR - SUMMER SOLSTICE) is next Wednesday and or Thursday, June 21 and 22. To celebrate the coming of Summertime, University Circle Arabica will host the Summer Solstice Acoustic Open Mic Night starting early at 7pm and going until about 10 (or 11 if things really heat up). Please plan on attending, we will have good sound, finger foods for the artists, and I will probably struggle with some live recording gagetry as well. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment