Thursday, January 15, 2004

The second Wednesday of Open Mic night last night at Arabica was (insert drum roll WAV file here) .... uhm, great for the four of us who played (Ryann Anderson, Unsub, Tim Fry, Steve2) otherwise, it was pretty quite. There was a dude doing some blogging (Steven Goldberg of Evo Tech) and he kindly mentioned this blog in his blog and for that link I am most thankful perhaps I will get some TRAFFIC through here for a change! You know, if you are reading this you should really let me know so that I can get up some motivation to add some goodies to this site - I don't want it to get to boring for those of you who come back again and again. Anyway, I really am hoping that this next Wednesday will bring in some fresh talent - not that I don't TOTALLY LOVE my buddies that ALWAYS come out to support Open Mic Nights ALL around town I do love them supremely they are the guys and gals that make this scene tick tock like a clock - but we do need to attract some new faces out at the Rocky River Arabica, that's my point here. So, get on out here on Wednesday would you please??

No comments:

Post a Comment