Thursday, January 26, 2006

BRENT HOPPER SAT JAN 28 8:30PM

Hi fans! Thanks for clickin' on over here to my lil' ol' space in the webmosphere, I hope you like what I been doin' with steve2.net, I am working slowly on a design revision, but you know how those things go, my motivation and inspiration comes and goes, it's more a labor of love than anything (I don't have any paying sponsors for the site - yet) and I have been working my ears and fingers off to bring excellent acoustic music into the U.C.A. for February, as you must clearly see from next months carefully constructed schedule, it's weekends filled with talented musicians!

In regards to the Brent Hopper show SAT JAN 28:
Brent is a new papa! Yeah! Congratulations to Brent and his musician partner Brittany Reilly on the birth of their recent arrival!! A BABY GIRL! I spoke with Brittany just the other day and she and her new baby are doing just fine, however, she will not be joining Brent for this show SAT JAN 28 - Brittany has assured me that she will be back with Brent for the show on FEB SAT 18 and this is real good news!!

And just tonight I spoke with Cuzin Dave (When The Roses Bloom Again) and we have agreed that Audra Kubat will come to the BRAND NEW WRUW STUDIO for a LIVE BROADCAST on THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16 9:00PM and Audra will play at UCA FRIDAY FEB 17 at 8:30 (I am confident that global warming will not let me down here, it's prolly gonna be, like, 50F)

No comments:

Post a Comment